Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Where's the best place for a honeymoon?

A few months ago, I was doing some destination research for my honeymoon due in April.. and there are so many nice countries that we should visit! Travellers now are definitely spoilt with choices!

After looking at a few destination websites, I was already getting fickled minded! Hmm..driving and touring around New Zealand seems good, Shopping in Hong Kong sounds fantastic...or maybe a farm stay in Australia? Gosh! I cannot decide anymore!

There are so many countries I want to visit and so many things I want to do! I was sharing this with my good friend and then she knocked some sense into me... She said: " Honeymoon is a time to enjoy each other's company rather than a hectic holiday filled with activities!"

That' so true and I believe there is a time for everything! If it's a family holiday, then shopping in Hong Kong will be the right destination, if we are bringing our kids (in the future), then a farm stay in Australia will be ideal! As for our honeymoon (at least for me), it should be a tranquil and secluded retreat in a nice and cosy resort... and yes, we are going to Alila Hotels and Resorts in Bali Ubud and Manggis. That's exactly what we need....

What's your say on the best honeymoon destination?

1 Comments:

Blogger michael said...

Glad that you found the right place for your honeymoon. Went there (Alila, Bali) recently and tend to agree that its a excellent choice!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home