Friday, December 29, 2006

To an Outstanding 2007...

With Christmas behind me and the new year looking ahead, it is once again time to reflect on the past year and make resolutions and goals for the upcoming one.

Looking back, I couldn't help but notice that the weather around the world has been going a little hay-wire recently... rain storms in Southeast Asia causing floods, lack of rain in Australia causing a drought that is said to be the start of only a 100-year one, snow in the Middle East and no snow in North America. What is the world coming to? What are we in for? And where do we go from here?

Away from such ecological factors beyond my control (most of it anyway...) what I could control was how I wanted to live my life and achieve in 2007. The answer was crystal clear - I'm taking up Business Mandarin clasess. It's time to step up and do what's needed.

So as you seek out to plan what's yours for 2007, my wishes are with you for an outstanding and fruitful year ahead.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home